Sunday, July 09, 2006

One night in Bangkok

Ok so I'm back from my little offsite from Bangkok.. I have to say I was quite dreading it... but it turned out to be quite alot of fun and way too much drinking for some one thats given up alcohol.... The highlights of my trip was dabbling in another professional career as an actress. We had a 2 1/2 min video production filled with sex, violence and comedy.. or as much as we could pack in a 2 1/2 minute amateur production with no editing...it was indeed quite a fun event to do...of course having a hot dutch co-star helped. But I think I'll stick to my day job...On that note.. yup... co-star sure was a hottie.. dayum too bad he married... oh well just my luck huh..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You might be able to get your solar energy equipment installed for a huge discount or perhaps even free. The government wants people to use solar power so you may get some of your expenses covered.play bazaar satta king

Friday, November 08, 2019 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger NIKE said...

how to verify cash app

my payment is missing

my payment was canceled

reasons behind cash app wont send money

transfer money from apple pay to cash app

transfer of money from cash app to bank account

unable to reset cash app pin

Friday, September 04, 2020 6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home