Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ok being tossed around like a piece of meat. Ever wondered how the lil sheep feel when they being chased around by the sheep dog. Well not really but i'm starting to feel that. Or when ya about to explode but someone puts the lid back on the bursting kettle... you hear the sloooowww whiiinnneeee. Oh boy!!

So today i dropped my shoulders and showed my displeasure. Not that that works in the work environment. Hmm I think i need to work on that pout a little more. Lets see where this goes next week.

Have had it up to here with bullshit, being asked to do last minute things. Not like I don't have my own things going on. Blah!! He just always thinks that his heard of sheep will go baa baa whenever he wants the chorus. Then he takes you by the ears and sheds ya!! Fucker!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home