Thursday, November 11, 2004

Gave them a piece of my mind today. Well at least in the best medium possible and yet in a politically correct manner. Stayed at work late and went out to drinks.

Oh my god, he still so gets under my skin. Its been what? 4 years now. And he still soooo gets under my skin. I can't keep my eyes off him. This is soooo bad. I caught him looking at me a few times, but I wasn't looking. Once i was looking straight ahead and he glanced at me and cos i was looking straight ahead and he was in my line of vision, I held his gaze for awhile then i looked away. What a dufus!

I can't get why he still sooo gets under my skin, what is it? The fact that I haven't had him. In the same way whats his face is the same, but dude! whats his face is mild compared to the way this one gets under my skin. And in comparison its 4 months as opposed to 4 years. Jeeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home