Sunday, February 05, 2006

Nightmares
I've been having nightmares again... its been happening every few months and they scare the shit outta me. Its always about me fighting or resisting demons or evils.. this time they were ghosts. I wake up completely terrified and I immiediately need to call or talk to someone. It first happened years ago when I was still living with Teddy... and these days it only seems to happen when I'm away from home... like on one of these business trips...

To choose to think there are supernatural beings haunting me or that I am fighting my own demons... no matter what.. its fucking disturbing and scarey. Last night it happened again and first thing I wanted to do was to pick up the phone and call... I couldnt find my phone and it turns out it was on my desk.. beside the puter... and Buddy was online so... I decided to talk to him about it...its like I need to talk to someone immediately after I've had one of these nightmares...to know they arent real.. to know that they cant come back to haunt me while I am awake.

Anyway today I decided to google dreams and look up some of the stuff on dream analysis...its not a very in depth research but here is some stuff I came up with relating to my dream... now I cant recall my dream very much.. but some things I do remember and the general theme.. In fact.. after I talked to Buddy... I ended up having another shorter dream kinda related.

First Dream
Lets see... I was in a house the house had four corners.. I was sleeping in one of the rooms in one of the corners and mom was sleeping at the other end on the other side... I cant remember if it was the corner across from me or diagonal... but in the other corners were evil spirits or ghost or what have you.. but they were bad news. So Im waking up from sleep in my dream and trying to get to Mom to warn her about the bad stuff... but I cant.. I dont know why I cant... theres an old woman and she's scary... its like she's a zombie or something... kinda like a corpse decayed and greenish grey with a head of grey curls and some grandma ish floral dress.. OMG like the woman from psycho.. fuckin scary... and she's stopping me from getting across the room to mom.. and I'm yelling and screaming but mom cant hear me... cos the voice is not coming out.. and im yelling.. and then i wake up.. and when I wake up.. at that precise moment I think my voice became audible somewhere between dream state and real life...
Second Dream
Ok so after I talked to Buddy, I went back to bed and only woke up when Go called me... and in that time I dreamt something, but I cant be sure what, Dad was sorta in that dream but not really... and he was telling me the solution to get rid of the evil... there was something I need to find, capes or something of that sort and I was suppose to burn them... and then I woke up... I'm not sure wether I did find what it was I was suppose to burn and if i burnt it.

So heres the stuff I found on the general theme in my dream:
To dream you are the victim of haunting by the spirit, or supernatural side, shows that you have many things on your mind, and/or things that 'come back to haunt you'. Use all the parts of your dream to find out just what situation in your life is haunting you and put your mind at ease. http://www.sleeps.com

A nightmare is a disturbing dream that causes the dreamer to wake up feeling anxious and frightened. Nightmares may be a response to real life trauma and situations. These type of nightmares fall under a special category called Post-traumatic stress nightmare (PSN). Nightmares may also occur because we have ignored or refused to accept a particular life situation. Research shows that most people who have regular nightmares have had a family history of psychiatric problems, bad drug experiences, people who have contemplated suicide, and/or rocky relationships. Nightmares are an indication of a fear that needs to be acknowledged and confronted. It is a way for our subconscious to make up take notice.

Relationships
Your intimate relationships and your daily interactions with people can also be a source of your nightmares. You may have paranoia about how your think others perceive you. You fear that they do not understand and see who you really are. Isolation and unhappiness may appear in nightmares as abandonment and loneliness.

Work
Since most of us spend the majority of our day at work, it is no surprise that work-related issues are a common source for your nightmares. Stress, job security (or there lack of), co-workers, unresolved work problems, or general dissatisfaction with what you do can manifest into a nightmare. The nightmare may reflect feelings of frustration and an inability to control your work-related issues. People in high-stress level or high-risk jobs often report of having nightmares. Nightmares of this nature may appear as you being attacked, chased, or being out of control.

Ghost
In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

Fighting
To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life.

To see others fighting in your dream, suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life.

To dream that you are fighting to the death, indicates that you are unwilling to acknowledge a waking conflict or your own inner turmoil. You are unwilling and refusing to change your old attitudes and habits.
To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.
Father
To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father.
Fire
Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Clean those solar panels using a water hose. Using a hose to rinse your solar panels once a week is a good way to minimize how often you will need to climb onto the roof for cleaning. Additionally, this will help prevent scratches on the solar panels.play bazaar satta king

Friday, November 08, 2019 4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home