Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I paid 450 baht from some Thai woman to batter my body!

Yet another gruelling day in training, tonight we decided to get a traditional Thai massage. 2 hours of some chick twisting my feet, legs, arms and back. Nudging her elbows into my back, pushing her foot into my thighs... is this suppose to be relaxing... I could feel my face scrunch up each time she did something. She did kinda get the knots out of my back though. I think I still prefer the Swedish massage or aromatherapy.

More icky roadside food... yummy and tummy still safe

After the massage, we ventured to Bangkok's Chinatown and had some seafood at some roadside stall. I have to say I have been extremely adventurous in my culinary intake this trip. I keep thinking at the back of my mind, damn, I dont beleive Im eating here.... I actually had a kick out of it cos I was eating by a road side. Like OMG, I'm not even thinking about all the filth! But I couldnt help notice the freakin trash bin that was right beside us! Ha Ha!

The food was pretty yummy, the tom yam soup was absolutely superb, we also had more friend chicken, some pepper crab. I downed the food with my Singha beer, maybe thats what kept my tummy sane. And to end it all we each had a bird's nest soup dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home