Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gadget Alert!!! (Reposted from 360)


I've reposted this blog from my Yahoo 360 here...

I've gone out and bought myself a new gadget! AGAIN! Well I was long overdue to get a new cellphone... so here it is my Motorola RAZR V3i. This pic is of the silver blueish one, I got a Mauroon one .
Let me tell you getting this damn phone has taken forever, I remember a year ago telling my friends that I needed a new phone, but I just never got around to it. Instead I got my new ipod Nano, a new Tumi laptop backpack, my Blackberry, new speakers for PC, even a new purse but I just never got around to getting that new phone. And all that time not 1 new pair of SHOES

But I got it now...wow was it a hassle even after I got it. The damn thing was faulty, it had a faulty battery cover that would not close right. I took it back to the store immediately that day, but the guy claimed that he didnt have another Mauroon set to exchange it for and he didnt have any spare battery covers So i demanded that he order one in and let me know when I can come back to do a swap. Can you beleive the retard actually tried to bend the cover so it would fit. He tried to assure me it could be fixed and was a small matter not a problem, actually first he tried to tell me that it was fine, then he tried to tell me to go to Motorola directly cos it was still under warranty. The NERVE! I was starting to get agitated! But I relented got the number of the store, left my number and he said he would call back the next day.

The next day, it was noon and still no call so I called them up and some other person answered and was clueless, he put the same guy back on the phone and the guy was like I can't help you, can you just come down back to the store and my manager will speak to you. I was like WTF??!! What exactly is your manager going to do for me... he said he didnt know and just to come down. I was infuriated.. Let me speak to you Manager!!! ARgggghhh...

Get this the Manager, was a even bigger RETARD!! He said dont worry dont worry I'll fix it.. I was like what do you propose to do to fix it. Why can't you just get me a replacement cover. Your guy tried fixing it already and couldn't! He said, oh my guy isnt as experienced, I can fix it for you.. don't worry dont' worry and I said what if you can't. I'm not coming down there for you to try to fix it and then not have a replacement, I will come down for you to try but you better have that replacement cover when I'm there! He was like don't worry don't worry AGAIN!! and HUNG UP on ME!!

Oh I was soooo mad!! But I went down to the store later that day and after fiddling with it for 15 mins trying to "fix" it... he gave up and sheepishly said, Oh i've never encountered this before... and I was like I told you it was a defective cover!!! He then went ahead to replace the battery cover with another one and this one worked!

Well, after that terrible ordeal. I've recovered from the trauma of incomptent and idiotic and retarded sales people, I am now fiddling around with the features on my new phone, putting new ring tones on it.. havent yet fiddled with the other features... it is KICK ASS... and looks so sleek and cool!

Here is a summary of features:

• Updated and streamlined Motorola RAZR V3 design
• 1.23 megapixel digital camera with 8x digital zoom, video capture and full screen viewfinder
• iTunes® music software or Motorola’s Digital Audio Music Player** with mini-USB stereo headset
• Airplane mode
• Hot swappable MicroSD™ memory card• 262K color wallpapers & screensavers on internal display
• 65K color support on external display
• Speaker independent name & digit dialing• Dedicated browser and messaging keys***
• Integrated Class 1 Bluetooth technology with imaging, printing, peer to peer gaming profiles
• Motorola’s SCREEN3 technology* solution featuring zero-click access to news, sports, entertainment and other program content*
• Rich, pre-loaded or downloaded J2ME™ games, screen savers and MP3 ringtones

Oh and the store I bought it from is Cost Tyre, level 2 Suntec Tower Mall... Don't let the incompentent fools get you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home