Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Diet, stress and lack of sleep

I started my diet yesterday, its only suppose to be for a couple of weeks to get back on track since I been junking too much lately. So first week I'm being stricter.

Breakfast: Coffee with low fat milk / Cafe con leche (low fat)
Lunch: Tuna salad - Which I didnt finish because i just wasn't hungry
Dinner: Piece of chicken, spinach and some tempe

I couldnt sleep last night again... tried to go to bed early about 11.30pm but just couldnt get to sleep so got up and came online, was practising some spanish. Jumped back into bed about 2am but I probably didnt get to sleep till like 3am .... and then I got owken up by this massize storm at 5am and that was it I could not go back to sleep.... I resigned myself to my fate and got out of bed at 6am... sat here and sorted out my bills... its about 8.19am now and I am exhausted, not to mention that I have a long day today.. shit.. I need a fuckin break!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog, love the color...how's the diet going? hang in there.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We rely heavily in the United States on foreign energy sources, especially oil. This is money that is going to another country. By making the switch to solar energy you are helping to reduce the US's dependence on foreign energy, and helping to keep the earths natural resources from becoming ultimately depleted.play bazaar satta king

Friday, November 08, 2019 4:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home